Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The World As I See It

O, Lord, my God,

When I in awesome wonder

Consider all the worlds Thy hands hath made

I see....












Then sings my soul

My Savior God to Thee

How great Thou art

How great Thou art!!!


I love the wonderful diversity that God has fashioned in the faces of people around the globe! The people of China are beautiful and their faces allude to innumerable stories. Lord, help me, wherever I am to see the beauty You have created in each person, and remind me to stop and ask their story whenever it is possible.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen, friend. Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures... let me know when you have some time to get together.

Lindiana Jones said...

Wow, Tara! I just peeked at some of your pictures and I can't wait to come back and see more! I got the link to your blog from Ashlee's and I must agree with everything she said...you are a fairy godmother! You captured my wedding day so beautifully...and you made everyone so comfortable. So thank you!!! (again and again)